Force Sensitive: I wish
Kaden
A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet. Or an arsehole.quote
sheet
topics
ooc
send
ROTJ Update & Characters
So as you all know we recently decided we'll be jumping ahead to a Post-Return of the Jedi setting, which we'll be starting with Endor. There's been some chatter and we're comfortable announcing that we are aiming to make the official switch by Saturday 13th. That's next weekend!

We're working behind the scenes to get it all sorted. Although we'll be making the official change over next weekend you're free to start writing/editing your apps or making a couple of posts to get in the swing.

The thing we need to do right now though, is hear from you which characters you'll be keeping. We've got a small and simple form below for you to reply with so we know how to sort people. You can use it to let us know which characters you're going to be keeping, which ones will die, or which characters you're not interested in playing any more.

Certain canon characters will definitely die, but a few others are able to survive into the RotJ era when they might not normally do so. This is a delicate thing based on the character's prominence, effect, and risk and will be handled on a case by case basis. If you'd like to try and keep a canon that's at risk of dying, include them in your saved list with an asterisk. After you've submitted the form get in touch with the staff, and we can try and work something out. That's all for now, and happy threading rebel scum! - Kaden & the Funky Friends, and the HA staff i guess.
CODE
[*code][b]SAVING[/b]
Character 1<br>
Character 2<br>

[b]KILLING[/b]
Character 1<br>
Character 2<br>

[b]DROPPING[/b]
Character 1<br>
Character 2<br>[/code*]

SAVED CHARACTERS

Chewbacca
Darth Vader
K-8LN
L'ulo L'ampar
Saryn Kre'tel
Sayar Kal'ir
Leia Organa
Kes Dameron
Shara Bey
Han Solo
Sabine Wren
Aquilla Farron
Luke Skywalker
Gallius Rax
Wedge Antilles

DEAD CHARACTERS

Tessik
Thrawn
Wilhuff Tarkin
Bail Organa
Obi-Wan Kenobi

DROPPED CHARACTERS

Kanan Jarrus
Hera Syndulla
Jacen Rendix
Archer Lockhart
Brendol Hux
Ezra Bridger
Garrick Versio
R2-D2

Signature

wowlololol
USER ID-1 Apollo Lots I Rebel Alliance
Light Side Potato Eater
Force Sensitive: Bitch, I might be!
Apollo
The salt is strong with this one.quote
sheet
topics
ooc
send
And this is closed! Thanks for everyone popping in!

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll