Add Reply
New Poll

The Plot
USER ID-3 Mara 27 I Empire!
Dark Side Cheerleader
Force Sensitive: Maybe
Mara
I AM NOT SWEET. I AM DARK AND MYSTERIOUS AND DANGEROUS AND VERY PISSED OFF.quote
sheet
topics
ooc
send
The Story So Far
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... The Galactic Empire has ruled the the Galaxy with fear and intimidation for more than twenty years... but thanks to the Rebel Alliance, that time is nearly at an end. The Emperor has enjoyed a reign of considerable power - being the lone ruler in the Galaxy - and his newest Battle Station, The Death Star II, is nearing completion.

The line between freedom and total destruction has never been so thin...

To face the threat of another Death Star, the Rebels have amassed on Endor, with the intent to destroy this threat before it can exact the same terrible vengeance that Alderaan faced four years before. With the last ditch effort of a group of rebel ships are being sent both to the base itself... as well as to the forested moon to knock out its shields. Together, they are offering something to the galaxy that they haven't had for some time:

Hope.

At the Emperor's side is the ever-powerful Darth Vader--the last known force user in the Galaxy, tasked with hunting down the last of the Jedi. His presence lingers within whispers across the Galaxy, instilling fear to all those who oppose him. But there is another... someone to face him, who represents the light, as much as Vader is the Dark.

And now? Hope Awakens.

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll